Consumers are ready to reap the benefits of Google's latest Android boost, and it's time you give the people what they want. With this highly-rated course, you'll learn to utilize Java to build amazing apps for the latest and greatest operating system, Android Marshmallow. This course will not only show you the programming ropes from scratch, but teach you to code specifically for the growing smartwatch community.
- Code Android M phone & smart watch apps using Java w/ over 93 lectures & 14.5 hours of content
- Learn to use Google's main API's when making Android apps
- Understand the Wearable API to create apps for wearables
- Learn to code in Java from scratch
- Build five varied apps--from a weather app to a unit convertor
- Navigate the process of publishing apps
Pablo Navarro is the founder of ZENVA, as well as a web and mobile app developer and entrepreneur. Besides teaching courses on how to create games, apps, and websites to over 85,000 students, Pablo has created content for companies such as Amazon and Intel. Pablo holds a Master in Information Technology (Management) degree from the University of Queensland (Australia) and a Master of Science in Engineering degree from the Catholic University of Chile.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!